February 5, 2020 (PRINTABLE VERSION)
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” -Psalm 145: 18
Skate Plaza Field Trip
This Friday is our Skate Plaza field trip. Please make sure to send in your child(ren’s) form.
- Our skate session is 10:00 – 1:00.
- If you are able to drive students to Skate Plaza, please meet at the school by 9:30.
Remember, if you will be driving students, we MUST have a copy of your driver’s license
and auto insurance in the school office.
- If guests will be skating with us, please send in a payment of $7.00 for each additional
- The students will be having lunch at the roller rink. They can purchase food from the
concessions (please send them money), bring their own cold lunch, or order a sack lunch
through the school, (an order form is included in today’s lunch orders).
- The school will not provide snacks, food, or drinks
- We ask that you pick up your child at Skate Plaza by 1:00. If you are unable to do so,
please let the office know.
We hope to see you with roller skates on your feet!
Paint & Sip
Tickets are now on sale! Don’t miss this fun event, you have two sessions to choose from!
- The first paint session is Thursday, February 13, from 6:00 -8:00 pm, at the Filling Station in Post Falls, for adults only.
- The second session is Saturday, February 15, from 2:00 – 5:00 at the church, for ages
9 years and older.
- Tickets are $25.00 each.
The artist/instructor for this fun event is Mrs. Dupey! Check Facebook for more information.
The work has begun for this year’s auction. You will find the class baskets listed below. If you have anything you can donate for these baskets bring it to your teacher or the school office. Remember this is our biggest fundraiser!
- K3 & 4 – Book Nook Basket
- K5 & 1st – Redbox
- 2nd – 4th- Our Hands
- 5th – 7th – Garage
For more information on needed items, please talk with your child’s teacher.
Just a reminder, that tuition is due on the 1st day of each month. All tuition received after the 10th will incur a $10.00 late fee.
If you have not ordered your child’s valentine, there is still time. Please return your order form by Friday.
Today in your envelope you will find a letter with the number of hours your family has remaining. Since bills were already sent for the first 5 hours, the second semester will only include 5 hours or less depending on how many hours you have completed. There will be many more opportunities to complete your hours. Currently our hot lunch program is still looking for someone on Tuesdays.
No school February 14 – Professional Development
No School February 17 – Presidents’ Day
For printable versions of this and other CCS Newsletters, please visit the archives.