2017-18 Fee Schedule
A Christian School’s only consistent income from month to month is tuition, and it pays only a portion of the operation of the school. The balance is made up through periodic fund raising and gifts. In order for us to pay our staff and operating expenses in a timely fashion, we must rely on your tuition payments.
Tuition Payment Policy
- Option #1: Tuition may be paid in full for the whole year, in which case a 5% discount will be given.
- Option #2: Ten month tuition contract with the school.
Before June 15th:
K3, K4 & K5 $140
Grades 1-8 $225
After June 15th:
K3, K4, & K5 $175
Grades 1-8 $260
K3, K4 & K5
5 half days $2,200
2 half days and 3 full days $2,700
5 full days $2,950
1st child $2,950
2nd child $2,650
Additional children $2,550
Registered before June 15th $2,950
Registered after June 15th $3,050
- Those making full year cash payment of tuition by August 31 will receive a 5% discount.
- Those who recruit a new student who enrolls at CCS will receive a 5% discount on their current year’s tuition for their first child.
K half days, Monday through Friday 8:25-12:00
K-8 full days, Monday through Thursday 8:25-3:00; Friday 8:25-2:00
Enrollment and release forms
- Student Information and Parental Agreement Form (registration form)
- Consent Form for Treatment of a Minor
- Field Trip Permission Form
If you wish to enroll your child at CCS or you have questions about enrollment, please call or visit us at:
Coeur d’Alene Christian School
6439 N. 4th St.
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815
Administrator: Dan DuPey
Secretary: Carrie Forbush